LocationSun-N-Fun Lagoon is located at 15000 Livingston Road in Naples, FL 20 minutes north of downtown Naples and 30 minutes from Ft. Myers International Airport. Click here for location and directions information. Click here for Operating Schedule.
Physical Address15000 Livingston Road
Naples, Florida 34109
Sun-N-Fun Water Park Tips
- Please note that Sun-N-Fun Lagoon is a family experience, therefore we ask that the appropriate swim attire be worn throughout your visit (i.e., no bathing-suit thongs, please). In addition, children in diapers are required to use waterproof protectors.
- In order to guarantee our guests' comfort and safety, Sun-N-Fun Lagoons capacity is limited. Admission into the park may be suspended during the day due to periods of high attendance.
- For the latest park operating updates or additional park information, call 239-252-4021.
Parking is free
- Sunny's Snack Shack offers a wide variety of tasty treats.
- Showers, locker rooms and changing areas
- A one-time locker fee gives you a full day's worth of unlimited access. Lockers are $5 per day.
- Life vests can be checked out free of charge throughout the park.
Smoking PolicyFor the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas outside the park area.
- Certified lifeguards supervise water attractions and activities
- A first-aid station is available in the main building.
Water TemperatureAt Sun-N-Fun Lagoon, the water is as warm as the Gulf of Mexico--actually, warmer. We have a state-of-the-art climate control system that adjusts the water temperature according to the weather so that it's always just right. The water can be heated up to 84 degrees.
Outside Food PolicySun-N-Fun Lagoon does not allow any outside food into the park. Picnic areas are located outside of the water park.
Services for Guests with DisabilitiesSun-N-Fun Lagoon is committed to providing a comfortable experience for all of our guests. All rivers and family attractions have lifts available for accesibility. The park has five attractions designed with accesible entrances that do require stair climbing. The stairs are accessible by current ADA guidelines.
Ride RequirementsFor your convenience guests may have their height checked at the entrance to the park. Colored wristbands and signs will indicate which attractions are accessible to each guest based on their height. In general, guests must review and comply with requirements posted at each attraction.
Slide #1(Sea Lion)Guests must be at least 48" tall. The largest slide and most popular is Sea Lion Slide, which plummets you down on an inner tube into the long lazy river.
Slide #2 (Sting Ray)Guest must be at least 48" tall. This slide is the fastest and most exhilarating ride in the park. It's a seven second drop to the pool below.
Slide #3 (Manta Ray)Guest must be at least 48" tall. This slide is the second fastest ride in the park.
Slide #4 (Logger Head)Guest must be at least 48" tall. This slide is a completely open slide.
Slide #5 (Hammerhead)Guest must be at least 48" tall. This slide is a half open and half closed slide.
*All slides range, between 220 and 350 linear feet in length.